1. Do the coaches have restrooms?
All of our coaches with the exception of the Mid-size have restrooms.
2. What are the features on the coach?
All of our coaches come equipped with TV Monitors, DVD player, reclining seats, foot rests, individual reading lights, PA system and overhead storage compartments. Wifi and electrical outlets are avialable on some equipment.
3. Is food and drink allowed on the coaches?
Yes, groups may bring food and drinks on the coach with the exception of glass containers. No one under 21 is allowed to consume alcoholic beverages on any of our coaches. Student groups are not allowed to transport any type of alcoholic beverages even with adult supervision.
4. Can you smoke on the coaches?
No. All of our coaches are smoke free.
5. How long can a driver be on duty?
Red Carpet Charters strictly enforces the DOT regulation of 15 hours on duty with a maximum of 10 hours driving time before the required 9 hour consecutive rest period.
6. Is the driver’s gratuity included in our quote?
No, gratuity is not included in the quote. If you feel your driver has delivered excellent service, feel free to show your appreciation.
7. When do I need to book my trip?
You can book your trip as soon as you know you need a coach. There are certain times during the year you should book early, as we are extremely busy.
8. What is the deadline to have my itinerary for my trip in by?
Itineraries need to be given to a Charter Sales person no later than 2 weeks prior to the departure date. Any itinerary changes within 48 hours (2 business days) cannot be guaranteed.